If your day doesn’t start before that cup of Joe or a nice hearty breakfast, we’ve got your go-to spots in Surrey. We know that your time in the morning is very precious, so to make that morning routine just that little bit shorter, treat yourself to a coffee and a bite to eat.
- Be’Wiched Cafe: With an unassuming exterior and the fact that they’re closed on weekends, you could blink and easily miss Be’Wiched Cafe. But it’s worth setting aside a weekday morning to visit this cute cafe. The service is warm and the food is fresh and made in-house. Customer favourites include the bacon and sausage breakfast burrito and the stuffed french toast.
- Good Day Sunshine Cafe: Is known for their delicious coffee from JJ Bean coffee roasters. Want to supplement your caffeine fix with a tasty breakfast snack? Their carefully-crafted menu, made mostly in-house with organic and pure ingredients is full of hearty fare like frittatas, scones and as a Sunday special, crepes!
- Sip N Snack: For those times you need your coffee to go the extra mile, Cloverdale’s Sip N Snack is there. It’s not just the premium espresso, speciality coffee and teas. Or the friendly staff ready with a smile to make your coffee just the way you want it. Maybe it’s the fact that the coffeehouse is located in an actual oasis! While you’re waiting for your order, be sure to browse the shop for tropical plants, flowers, gifts, decorative plant pots and accessories.
- Cloverdale Coffee Company: Instead of a full English fry-up in the morning, some people prefer a perfect cup of artisan coffee paired with a treat. Does that sound like you? Then Cloverdale Coffee Co. won’t disappoint! Their organic, free trade Arabica Coffee is roasted in small batches by Republica Coffee Roasters in Fort Langley. Teas, juices, smoothies, sandwiches, and desserts are also on the menu.
- Cuatro Coffee: For a fresh, tasty coffee and delightful goodies made in-house visit Cuatro Coffee. They offer dairy alternatives such as coconut and almond milk, as we well as a great selection of gluten-free desserts! If you’re not sure what drink to order, try the vanilla caramel latte. It’s a favourite among their loyal customers!