If you’re a part of a tourism business in Surrey, you know how important it is to set yourself apart from the competition and stand out in a crowded digital space. Easier said than done, right? As your local Destination Marketing Organisation, we’re here to help by arming tourism businesses with the knowledge and skills to grow and thrive!
Each Thursday in November, we will be hosting a webinar that will delve into some common questions and industry topics in a concise, conversational, and convenient way. The webinars are free to access, and available online so there’s no need to leave the office!
The webinar schedule is as follows:
Session #1: Thursday, November 3 at 10am
- Everything You Need to Know About Destination Marketing
Session #2: Thursday, November 10 at 10am
- Introduction to the New Discover Surrey Brand
- Introduction to TrueSurrey and How to Get Involved
- Co-operative Marketing Opportunities with Discover Surrey
Session #3: Thursday, November 17 at 10am
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Community Management & Social Media Best Practices
- Generating Social Media Content for Your Brand
Session #4: Thursday, November 24 at 10am
- How to Work with Bloggers, Influencers and Media
If any of our upcoming webinars sound like they’d be useful, interesting, or helpful, please send email to us here indicating which webinar(s) you’d like to participate in! You MUST send an email and register in order to receive the webinar link.
Any and all tourism businesses in Surrey are welcome to join the webinars. Not sure if your organisation qualifies as a tourism business? We’re happy to discuss any questions or comments you may have.